Coinmerce is registered as a crypto broker with De Nederlandsche Bank, and has clients in more than 10 European countries. In the near future we will develop new financial products and launch our platform in even more countries.
Coinmerce is transparent, this is not only reflected in our completely new office in Schiphol-Rijk, but also in the first physical crypto shop in the Netherlands. We work on the future and do this together with our talented & motivated team
To fulfill all of our ambitions, we are looking for new employees. Our goal is to expand our organization and business plans. We can only achieve this by searching for motivated people who are willing to help Coinmerce become better everyday.
The Coinmerce team consists of 30 employees. Coinmerce has an open-door policy, this shows up in daily brainstorm sessions between colleagues, monthly updates by management and a lot of team building activities. Besides that, Coinmerce offers free lunch everyday and we like to close our week on friday with a drink with the team!
In order to expand our development team we are looking for an enthusiastic frontend developer. Someone who likes to work in a growing organization and who looks for new challenges within their workfield. To give you a more clear build of the function we summed up the following points.
What you can offer us
- Able to write HTML and CSS from a Figma design
- Experience in building SPAs using RESTful APIs
- Experience in building cross-browser and responsive user interfaces
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills, work ethic and dedication
- Able to cope well with tight deadlines
Nice to haves
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Websocket
- Experience with Vue.JS
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunity
- You’ll work in new technology and innovation in the area of Crypto
- You’ll work in our brand new office in Schiphol-Rijk close by Amsterdam
- Work hard play hard is our motto
- A possibility to work from home (1-2 days a week)
- Commuting allowance
- Free lunch and Friday drinks
- Monthly team events
- An education budget to help you learn new skills
- 25 days of PTO
Are you just as excited as us and do you recognize yourself in the summarized job description? Don’t hesitate and send an e-mail to [email protected]
We can’t wait to meet you!