How do I file a compliant?

You‘re not happy with us

Please send a message to our Customer Support ([email protected]) and mention what you are not happy with. Our colleagues will do everything they can to help you. Has your complaint not been resolved to your satisfaction? Please ask our Customer Support colleague to forward your messages to the Compliance department.

In order for your complaint to be dealt with as quickly as possible, please provide the following details:
  • name
  • address
  • e-mail address
  • description of your complaint
  • what solution you propose yourself
Our Support or Compliance department will contact you as soon as possible, to request additional information or to discuss a solution.

If you are not satisfied with the way in which the Compliance department has dealt with your complaint, you can turn to the Financial Services Complaints Institute (Kifid).

Or, if Kifid is unable to handle the complaint, you can consider filing a civil suit with a competent court in the Netherlands. If you decide to take your complaint to court, you will no longer be able to take your complaint to Kifid. Contact information Kifid:

Financial Services Complaints Institute (Kifid)
P.O. Box 93257
2509 AG The Hague
Chamber of Commerce number: 27289675
Phone number: +31 (0) 70 333 8 999